CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looking up...

Well hello to Becca I should say because I believe you are the only one who reads this! However, I decided to write to let everyone (Becca) know how my life is going...
Jason found a job about a month ago and he was hired on to be seasonal help at the official center of hell... WAL-MART! However, it turns out that place is not so bad after all. They LOVE him there! Jason does a fantastic job there. SO GOOD in fact that the are hiring him to be full time and are going to train him to be a CSM(MaNaGeR)! THEREFORE, we are thrilled about that and he seems to be very happy he feels needed, which is important for Jason.
IN ADDITION, he has been in the interview process to go through P.O.S.T. training (no not to be a mail carrier) for the prison. He has passed all the circus tests so far and we are just waiting for him to be able to enroll in the class, which takes place every 3 months. January is full so we have our fingers crossed for March. We have been running faithfully (sort of) every other night to get him ready for the classes. I have been on a healthy diet since we started and I have gained lots of muscle tone (my ass looks awesome!) and lost, amazingly, a lot of fat. My clothes fit a lot better. I have lost 13 pounds in a month, I am thrilled, and I am still losing. I do weight lifting every other day we do not run. It is awesome!
I just finished up "A Christmas Carol" at the theatre today and will not be there for a while because they do not need techies for the upcoming show. I HOPE THAT they will need me for “Phantom” I would DIE to that show! However, in the mean time for money I will be at the second circle of hell, Chili's. : P JK I <3 Chili's. They are good to me. I started back there a couple of weeks ago it has been going ok. I am currently shopping for an "hourly" daycare for Drake that meets my standards. SO if you know of any let me know! I think it will be good for him to be around all the kids he loves so much to play.
Finally, I think Christmas will not be so bad for Drake after all because we ended up getting him many presents! I was so afraid he would not have a Christmas but things worked out for me ok on that one for once.
It is nice that most things in my life have gone ok lately, because we have had such seemingly bad luck with money this year. Honestly, it has brought Jason and me close together. He is my best friend and I will always be there for him even when he thinks I am a "B" word. He is so cute and I love him so much! I love my little darling boys! MUAH! Merry Holidays everyone who does not read this! (And Becca, who does :P)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Jen I love you!! I look forward to reading your blogs. they make me smile every time. I am so happy things are going better for you. Good luck to Jason on the POST testing stuff I hear that its not too bad as long as you are willing to try hard. SO any how good luck to the both of you I miss you guys and wish we could find more time to hang out.

Anonymous said...

Eh-hem! lol I love you baby sis. I know it's taken me, like '8 years' to read and comment. I see you pretty much all the time so I don't read it as much. I will book-mark this blog so that I can read it.

I'm glad Jason is doing so well at Wally World!! I'm proud of both of you, and I admire both of you. I hope my marriage will be as strong as yours and Jason's is!