CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

BIG LOSER!!!!

Well here I am a month later for another blog. Christmas was so good! Drake had a great day even though he had a runny nose and so I went to give him cold medicine but ended up OD'ing him on Benedryl and called poison control and tried to gag him. Funny thing though, poison control said he would be just fine but he was either going to be VERY tired or hyper, tired being more likely. Well he was hyper! Yay! Merry Christmas! LOL, he was OK though. One thing I’ll never do is give Drake medicine when I have only had two hours of sleep. Oi. We did have a very good and unusually, fortunate Christmas. :D
January has been fun. I have lost five more pounds since Christmas and still working on 20 more pounds. I MUST weigh 120!!! I just bought a new work out DVD by Jillian Michaels, a trainer off TV from "The Biggest Loser." She is VERY tough. I am so so so so so so so so so so SO sore. I did the video though again today even though I feel like my ass has been beat with a baseball bat. The video is called "30 Day Shred," if you are looking for a crazy workout, check it out for sure!
I have also been doing Weight Watchers too. But I haven't been doing it for quite a week yet. But so far, so good. And I am using Laurel's old point counter stuff so I am not going to meetings or anything like that. But I have read through all the information and printed up my own point tracking books. I weigh in once a week and do measurements once a month. I will update in a month on that and hopefully I have lost a million pounds! :P JK not possible :P Ha ha...
Anyways onto how Drake and Jason have been doing... Drake has been taking on the art of tantrum throwing. OMG. It is horrid and so embarrassing. It is hard to enjoy a nice shopping trip anymore. And going out to eat? Forget it! He is only good for that every once in awhile. When he is good, you are constantly nervous its going to go sour. But I still love his baby bum! Today was Drakes first day at a day care today. Like a REAL day care. He LOVED being with the other children. And they had a whole schedule mapped out for the day. He had such a good time he didn't want to come home! Lol, I think I am going to use them on the days that I don't have sitters, like family or Jason. I am so sick of taking him to a different stranger every single time I need a baby-sitter when FAM isn't available. And at least now he will have kids to play with and stuff. They feed him and do snack too, so that's nice and its really not expensive at all, they only charged $5 p/h which is AMAZING for a full on Day care. And they do "school" time. So its good. I cried the whole way to work though. I hate having to work, and leave him with people. But I have to, I have GOT to. And I suppose it gives me some "adult" time as well as giving Drake "kid" time. :P I just wish being a working mom wasn't so hard. Its so hard to find a babysitter that you KNOW will take care of him and treat him well. Then when you do its hard to keep them permanent. They have other stuff they do, or are full on kids. Not many people just tend kids out of their home anymore. Most moms are working mothers now days. Money is just so, so , so POOPY! Blah!
Anyway onto Jason... He is still at Wal-Mart, and he is now permanent, :D which is awesome. We were scared he would be done after Christmas, but they did end up making him permanent and he also got promoted to be a CSM, and got a raise! YAY! Good luck is finding its way in some places! And he is having a way, way good time there which is good, I like him to be happy. :D As for the whole P.O.S.T. stuff, unfortunately he won't be able to do that because they just have to many people and can't afford to do another class. But at least he tried! I am so proud of him, he made it all that way and the only reason he didn't get it is because they can't do anymore classes. Everything happens for a reason I have discovered and its probably for the best.
I don’t really have much else to say at the moment. But Jason and I are doing relatively well. Life is still life and always will be, but we are good.
OH YEAH, Becca, not my sis Becca, had her baby and she sent me a pix message of him but I haven’t seen him yet. She is out pretty far but I am going to go try and see him POSSIBLY tomorrow if she is ok with it. He looks like he is a cute lil booger! I <3 Becca!
Anyway that’s all for now! I’ll try to update soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to follow my blogs, sis! Oh, and congrats on you're weight loss goals.