CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's the climb...

So I decided to write another blog. Things haven't been 100% lately to be perfectly honest. I wish I could sit here and lie and make us look like the perfect family, but alas we are not. :(
I don't think there is truly a perfect family out there, they all have their problems. I feel like nothing I do makes things better for Jason and Drake sometimes. I feel like I don't make Jason as happy as I should as his wife. He tells me I do, but I feel like I could do more for him sometimes. I want him to be happy so much and I feel that I am taking it away from him. Just lots of stuff that's been going on tells me that. :( I love him with my whole soul. I hope he knows that.
And Drake gets so upset with me all the time because I feel like I am constantly telling that kid no. It breaks my heart but I have to do it. SOOO hard not letting him have his way all the time, but I know if I do I will regret it later. And as always with every blog I write I have to mention how much I hate money!!! YUCKY MONEY!!! Lol no new story there, same shit different month.
On Sunday we took Drake to see his new hero, Thomas the train! He LOVED it. It was so fun to see him sooo happy. It made my whole week, (which was a very lousy one) so it felt really nice to feel so happy.
And I decided to take up art again as a mood booster. I love being creative, and not to be cocky, but I am a pretty good artist, :) haha!
Anyways that's all for now!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Jen you are wonderful!!! You are absolutely right, NO family is perfect...even when we try to be we cant be. I love You so much!!!! We need to hang out again!!!!