CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boo-boos

SO hellooooo everyone. Life has been going better lately. I have been working 3 jobs and Jason working 2, trying to make ends meet that never ever gets met? Hahaha...
Even though some things are looking up there is always some big ugly thing that looks down. I found out my big sis is really sick which makes me very very sad. I have been reading up on it trying to find out all I can. :'( Please just pray for her that she will make it through everything ok. I love her very much.
Jason and I worked in Laurel's yard ALL DAY today and Drake just ran around and played. He fell and scraped his knee today! His very first boo-boo! :D yay! Weird I am cheering for him being hurt? Yeah, but... What kid doesn't get owies? We cleaned it up, blew on it and bandaged it up! He is so boy its adorable! He ran through the sprinkler today too and just laughed so hard the whole time. I love to watch that kid grow and play and see how tough he is. Just like his daddy! He is starting to say a lot more sentences. He just says them sooo fast you have to pay really good attention or you will be like, wtf did he just say???? Hehe...
I saw Becca's baby a few weeks ago and he is sooo precious and teeny! Makes me want a little one again! Which reminds me!
WE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited! I get to go to the dentist and the ob and get some problems fixed for much cheaper!
And... I am trying to think of other stuff going on... I lost 5 more pounds that I have kept off for a few weeks! Yay! And I am tan... and I wore shorts for the first time in 3 years today! Hooray for faded stretch marks! Took you long enough! Anddddd I can't think of anything else right now... Hmmmm... Oh g’s I guess I’m done til’ next time! :) <3

0 comments: