CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

All you need is love...

So this past Wednesday was my 3rd wedding anniversary! I have been married for three years!!!! Time goes by so quickly! Last night I went to a bridal shower for a girl that I had grown up with and used to play with each other virtually every single day. Its so strange how time changes... Anyway, on Wednesday Jason came home and bought me flowers that were the colors of our wedding, it was so sweet :P he he. Then we went to Rodizio Grill for dinner. OH MY it was SO good! They have all these meats they bring around to you that they barbecue on skewers. It was some of the most tender meat I had ever tasted! That's all we had time for on Wednesday though because Jason had to work. But this weekend we are both off and plan on doing something fun together. :) Sometimes Jason and I don't get along the best, don't agree on a few things form time to time, and have our little bumps in the road... But I wouldn't have it any other way because he makes me happy and I love him. I am so happy it has been three years already and I so happy I will be with him always. <3

0 comments: