CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hard Days Night...

Work, work, work all the time. Today was my mom's first day back at work in 30 years. It was also Jason's second day at his brand new job. We have been so broke, it will be nice that he has this new job. We had been living off both of us serving. ( I work at Chili's, and he worked at Joe's Crab Shack) And it wasn't enough.. All of our bills went straight down hill. With him having a steady income each week, it will be a tremendous life saver. But... with my mom going back to work, she works all different shifts and Jason works 10 hour days, 5 days a week... I am totally screwed with who will watch Drake with my job. :( I am so happy for my mom, but I find it hard to be really truly happy, because I am stuck with no one to watch my son for free. I feel so selfish... I can't afford daycare or to pay somebody for tending. I wish so much I could just be able to work only a few days a week and be home with my baby the rest of the time. Oh well, I guess thats just the way life goes sometimes.

1 comments:

Becca said...

IF I wasn't so far away I would say bring him to me I would watch Drake for you :) we so need to find time to hang out :)