CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun in the sun


Today was the very first time Drake has been to Lagoon! We took him to the water park and played for a couple of hours. The water was sooo cold even though it was way warm outside. I think that its not quite warm enough out yet for the sun to heat the water. But we had fun. We are going to take him back when its not so cold. He hugged my leg a lot because he was shivering. But Jason still showed him a good time.We finally got tired of swimming so we decided to take him on some rides. They have a new ride at Lagoon for kids called Odyssey. Its a great big squid that has little fish on each of its tentacles that you sit in and his arm go up and down and little fountains squirt at you while you go around. Jason said as soon as the ride started up he clung to his arm and that it was so cute. He is still quite too small for many of the rides though. I remember when I was little and it was our Lagoon day, being so excited to go. I am way excited to make those memories for Drake as he grows up.

1 comments:

Becca said...

how fun!!! I bet its fun to just watch Drake experience new things!!!