CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cars and Trains

Well I haven't written in awhile so I decided to write something, anything to help keep this updated. Nothing going on that I really would like to write about I guess... so I will just talk about Drake. He is so sweet he always lights up my day :) SO he just turned two on 2/10 and is quite the two year old indeed. He loves to throw tantrums and cry with the most fake cry you have ever seen to try to get his way. He loves and I mean LOVES cars. Any kind big or small he takes all cars with pleasure! And he has also decided he loves trains too! My Dad loves trains and is absolutely thrilled that Drake has taken a liking to them. He has a book about a train and in it there is a line where the train whistles "toot toot!" and it makes him laugh so hard it is so so so cute! Its so wonderful to look into his eyes and see how sweet, innocent and honest they are. Makes me feel like there is hope in this life after all aside from all the horrible things that manage to work their way into my life. I know my life isn't so bad but it still hurts me and makes me feel worthless. Drake keeps me chugging a long. (like the train lingo...? lol *rolls eyes*) I hope he grows up to be a good man to match how wonderful of a baby he is. I love you Drake! <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him. :-)