CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

PMS??

So this post isn't really a happy one, but... I am in a down mood. I need to vent somewhere... But really I guess its just life in general. Its always going to have problems no matter what. First of all I have had something on my mind a lot lately, well.. for awhile, I really want another baby. I have been off the pill for over a year and no baby :( It makes me so upset. But I guess with the way things have been generally going in my life it would be foolish to bring another innocent life into this world. SO obviously god knows what he is doing. It just adds hurt to the hurt and it really sometimes hurts. Another thing that sucks is money of course.. I have been job hunting which also sucks. I also really want to go to school and do something with this short roller coaster life that I enjoy somewhat for money. I just don't know... And I hate my weight, but what girl doesn't.. I think I could weigh ten pounds and still be unsatisfied with myself. I should just be happy with who I am, and some days I actually am. I feel sexy and pretty.... But all it takes is one comment about the dumb whore in a short skirt or one picture of a perfect woman and I feel so so ugly. I just don't get it. AND I know no matter what I do I will always be what I am, in fact I am getting older and saggier every day. Why do I diet? Why do I wear make-up? Is it for me? Is it for Jason? Who the fuck do I need to impress so much and why do I feel I have to? Its so exhausting trying to impress people all the damn time. I am never going to have a gorgeous body. My boobs will never be amazing and neither will my legs. YUCK I am done with that topic. I just want to have things be happy all around for one day. AND I want to not be congested for once. I have had a cold almost all winter. I am so over the chapped nose and sore throat. I don't know... I just need something really good to happen to me to change my outlook on things. On my life. I need to be happy for Drake, he is always so happy for everyone. I don't know I feel so lonely...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer You are beautiful. You are perfect in your own way. Don't feel bad for your self you have a wonderful husband who loves you very much, you have an adorable and precious son who adores his Mommy. Do things that make you feel good and bring joy to your heart. Look at Drake and think to your self: "I am a great Mom and I am doing a fabulous job raising this little person. He is smart and he is happy because I am helping him to be that way!" Tell your self in the mirror that you are a wonderful person who has the best life in the world for her! Things will look up, don't worry. I love you baby sis.

Becca said...

Jen I think we need to hang out. That always makes me feel better to spend time with my friends and complain to them. It always helps me to feel better about everything. I think you are a wonderful person and I know that things will look up for you!!!